1. Can I have a FREE sample please?
Hell yeah! Just email your address to email@example.com and I'll pop one in the post to you. They're totally free in the UK, and we just know you'll love it!
2. How much do they cost?
The cost varies according to how many you think you’ll need so just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our 'Prices' page.
3. Can you actually use these as, like, actual tea towels?
Ohhh yes. Although I have a feeling that more are hung up in display in kitchens than actually in use! They are all 100% cotton and washable at 40 degrees.
4. How long will my Wedding Tea Towels take?
Our lead time is approx. 2-3 weeks. If you need your order more quickly though, just let us know and we'll do everything we can to make sure we get them to you when you need them.
5. How much will my Wedding Tea Towels cost me to post out?
The tea towels can be posted out for the cost of a large letter stamp.
6. OK! I'd like to order... what happens now?
Just let me know when you're ready to get going on your Wedding Tea Towels and I will send over the invoice to you. The easiest way to pay is by bank transfer but if you'd rather pay by PayPal that's fine too! Once the payment arrives, we will get going on your artwork!
7. Will I see a proof before you print our Wedding Tea Towels?
Of course! Once we have created your artwork, we will email you a PDF proof so you can make any changes or let us know you are happy to go to print!
8. What do you need to know to start my Wedding Tea Towel?
Once you've decided how many wedding tea towels you need and if you'd like any supporting card stationery (Evening invites, RSVPs or Information cards) then just let us know:
• Your design choice
• Your colour choice - choose from our standard colour options or we can colour match to a pantone number or swatch for no extra cost
• Whether you would like white or natural material - the white is quite a bright white and the natural is quite an earthy and raw tone
• Your wording (remember to consider which way around you'd like your names to go at the top!)
• The delivery address and telephone number - someone will need to be available to sign for them
There is no max. or min. word allowance for the towels. We do recommend you keep the wording quite short - like the examples on the website, but as your order will be tailored to your wedding we can work with the content you need to include.
9. Looking for wording inspiration?
Take a look at our Blog for some ideas about your Wedding Tea Towels wording.
10. What shall I send to invite my evening guests?
You can of course send them a tea towel but if you decide to tone it down a little bit for your reception then we can design and print you an A5 postcard that looks exactly the same as your tea towel but has all your evening details. Take a look at 'Our Design' page and there is an example of how they look and then email Karen for pricing.
11. How will my guests RSVP?
We can design you matching RSVP cards. These are A5 size and cost £35. You can include menu choices, song requests, dietary requirements and anything else you need to know. We can make them look like little postcards so all your guests need to do is tick their choices, stamp it up and pop it back in the post to you. Take a look at 'Our Design' page and there is an example of how they look.
12. And what about all the other information like hotels, travel, gifts and all that sort of thing?
We can design you matching Information cards as well! Take a look at 'Our Design' page and there is an example of how they look. We can print these for you as well, just email Karen for pricing.
13. How will I print these handy little cards?
Easy! You have three choices. We can print your cards for you on either cream or white 280gsm card OR we can send you a print ready card artwork for you to simply forward on to your own professional printer OR we can send you a file set up ready for you to print yourself at home.
14. What's the difference between the white and natural material?
Take a look at the photo here to give you an idea or there's a bit more info on this in the About the Towels page.
15. I really like your designs but I'd like to just make a small change to one of them?
We can adapt any of our designs to suit you. Say for example, you can't imagine your wedding invites not having your beloved pet on them? We'll add them in for you! Love the Gala design but are getting married in a barn rather than a Church? No problem!... What’s that? You love the Love Story but anchors aren't your thing? Consider them gone! Sometimes these changes are free and sometimes they'll cost you. Let me know what you're after and I can tell you for sure. This will not make a bespoke design fee though so don't worry about that!
16. We're looking for a design a little more personal to us... any ideas?
Loads! We love doing bespoke artworks so if you're interested in getting your own design created then just send over any thoughts to email@example.com - I promise you it will look fab! The cost for the bespoke artwork service is £185.
17. Any ideas on how I can send them out to my guests?
Take a look at our Facebook page and check out our ‘Wrapping Superstars’ for loads of ideas!
18. Want to see more photos to help you make up your mind?
19. What have other couples thought about your wedding tea towels and Karen's amazingly friendly and efficient service
Take a look at our Happy Couples comments... this could be you feeling so excited when your wedding tea towels arrive from us that you ACTUALLY CRY, real tears of joy!
20. Why can't we order from the site?
Sometimes people ask us why you can't order directly from weddingteatowels.co.uk, so let me tell you why.We thought about it, we really did but we decided that ordering your Wedding Invitations is a bit different to ordering a ream of paper from Staples, so we wanted to give you more of a personal touch. We want to get to know a bit about you, and your wedding, and make sure that you get everything you need. Wedding Tea Towels is all about Karen's personal service, about making sure we play our small part in making your day as amazing as we can make it.But don't take our word for it, here's some of our hundreds of happy customers: http://www.weddingteatowels.co.uk/happy-couples
21. What size are the Tea Towels?
They are 780mm high by 480mm wide.